CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"The industry might come good,, but this company is unaffected...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    "The industry might come good,, but this company is unaffected by those trade winds."

Chris, I know you and I have had our differences, but I disagree. These guys, like many others at this end of town very rarely deliver. Speculative stocks make money based on placement and movement of announcements...some may come good based on delivery of products, but if they dont engage the right management teams they will fizzle out and try again on the next speculative project. In some sense, just for this discussion in general, this Penny Stock has actually succeeded by keeping the lights open even if the doors are closed. Is it possible, that the ASX, due to the failures of so many players in this sector, simply don't like what these guys are bringing to them? As mentioned by other posters, the industry has failed to deliver for many of its investors and with CGB's momentous failures are asking the company to provide some performance results or have something that is going to provide returns? That is my best guess with no official notices.

On the above comment... Everyone was affected by the COVID tradewinds...we live in a fantasy world if we think otherwise.

Same as the when the Cannabis bubble burst in 2019, every company was effected. Many have just gone broke or pulled away from Cannabis altogether. That is simply the facts.

In many forums, like this, what we have and what we see, again from observation and from being told, are the feelings of genuine investors who have lost money, or day traders who had their hard-earned tied up due to the disastrously long trade suspensions, and they are right, but we also need to wait and see if there will be any hope at the end of the day. Last I heard they had $8ML in the tank.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.