HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Winner???, page-50

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ERJ have just released a positive investor presentation but i couldn't find any info on their collaboration agreement with PSY. I wonder where PSY/ERJ are in terms of their co-development plan???? This collaboration agreement was made back in March. I would hope that the PSY investment update released before the end of sept will have further info about this............c'mon Terry...seriously keep us hanging on why don't you!!!!

"In partnership with Panorama and utilising Panorama’s all-optical MEMS technology, Enerji will develop sensors which can measure and track hydrocarbons in high temperature ORC power systems, and ultimately provide industry leadership and new best practice in safe working environments in this application.
    The phased agreement with Panorama is for an initial 24-month period with the option to extend it for a further 24 months. Enerji and Panorama will initially determine the commercial feasibility of the toluene sensor with a view to reaching a formal co-development and production agreement. This would also provide Enerji with the exclusive right to market and sell the sensors internationally for use in ORC heat to power projects."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.281K 234.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160932 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.