BPH 9.09% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

Wooooo Hooooo Go BPH :)$$$$$$, page-142

1. 9,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2288
    Really Flambeau you would make taking a dump complicated!!!!!!..,..,,, give it a break dude CCS is like NOPTA follow the guidelines and you get approval, you can hypothesize the possible out comes to the enth degree but it will still have the same outcome tick the box’s it get approved dude .......CCS is the same drill a hole find the right type of porous structure at depth and fill it with all the bad stuff us modern humans created living our modern lives and Meter the ingoing volume and get rewarded handsomely for doing it for saving humanity as we now it ....... I think the big problem with CCS is that it is going to take the Cooks of the world to present this in a manner that us mere mortals can digest and monetise to churn a profit from to help save our arses long term for our children, it’s definitely something I would rather have as a bonus in a company I hold moving forward in the future and is a massive feather in a company’s cap to be presenting it self as possibly being part of it as the CCS tech pans out, the incentives moving forward from the Government could be huge to pull of CCS whether it be massive tax breaks in the future or cold hard cash thrown at it to get it off the ground either way you look at it, it’s a massive feather in BPH,s cap given the fullness of time.

But To be honest let’s forget CCS for the moment and let’s just dwell on the very nice possible outcome in the future of your well researched $6:32 share party all us holders are going to have when BPH pulls off our monster gas field on Sydney’s back door, did it slip your mind that outcome Flambeau, strange that because you where the one flogging it ....... what I suggest Flambeau is you go flog yourself elsewhere mate and leave us holders get on with the progressive thinking of getting this Bad Boy drilled and metered so all us happy holders can profit handsomely from believing in what we first invested in....... nothing has changed today bar the sentiment around here and it’s starting to get back on track to how it should be with what Pep11 has in store in the ST, tomorrow will come and tomorrow will go but as each day goes by we will closer to pulling of what could be the answer to the gas supply for the East Coast of Oz for the next 80 years and as a pretty switched on oily penny investor I want my self a big slice of that pie at these levels, because as this monster gas field hatches in the ST and KP signs off on Approval we are going to be well on track to achieving your $6:32 price target $$$$$$

Buy BUY&BPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $33.09K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2286619 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 19175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ 618097
Last updated 15.05pm 26/04/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.