It's really simple:- 1. This farce the community at large is...

1. 3,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It's really simple:-
    1. This farce the community at large is being forced to endure is all about the desire of queers to feel that they are the same as the vast majority of non queers - they are not.
    2. These same queers if allowed to have a union that is judged by our larger community to be normal - will then demand that they are entitled to have children like any other normal couple (such is their twisted logic) and expect us all to contribute to the cost of their artificial insemination.
    3. Given that most people are born "normal" - why should we subject these normal people to the ghastly experience and inevitable ridicule they will endure by having queer parents. (Only one of whom can possibly be the real parent).
    Not only will I and most of my family vote NO - the whole debate should be put to bed once and for all. If the homosexual community will not respect the will of the larger community then laws should be enacted to make them accountable for the misallocation of resources that it will take to keep them in line with community values.
    I for one am heavily sick of these weirdos stamping their collective feet like a spoiled 2 year old.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.