SPL 0.00% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ok if your reading this your invested with the one of the worst...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Ok if your reading this your invested with the one of the worst stock pickers in the world. Pretty humble right.

I sold Flight Center yesterday closer to the high since the announcement of 36% reduction in profit is pretty bad. Not a very tough decision since I sold closer to the high of the day and close to my purchase price less 5%.
    What makes it felt terrible is that the SP is going up and I do not understand that in the slightest.

My 2nd tell as to why i'm a bad stock picker is Retail Food Group, I went super super heavy into it recently and the announcment looked great. The problem is the SP is tracker down overall since the announcment and it just doesn't make sence looking at the fair PE. Surely the bigger fool principle would help a little to make the stock go up on a good announcment, umm no.

Now the question you have to ask yourself is whether you stay in an investment I have stayed in through thick and thin for the last 11 years with little success and constant promising potential. There has never been a time in the history of Starpharma I didn't think, "This is the year I will make it rich".

Oh well thats my salt for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $31.54K 323.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97923 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 103527 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.