WR1 7.83% 62.0¢ winsome resources limited

I know him and he aint stupid. I know stupid. I read what gets...

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3904
    I know him and he aint stupid. I know stupid. I read what gets written on HC from a few posters on here!

Consolidation is looking good for the area. I wonder if there was a conflict issue with Griesbech selling land to Wr1. It was cheaper than i thought aswell. Its alot of land to cover, priority appears to be western targets. I would expect a CR from MTC soon. they only had 900k before this purchase. 250k US upfront, then the exploration crews on ground. Might be the plan to buy Sauveles East cheaply from MTC for some shares. More chess moves.

In anycase I expect an MoU with MTC soon. Reckon similar will occur with Comet/Xterra on map with Mansour.

Ignore the noise, opportunity comes from chaos. I bought more yesterday. We have an econmomical tonnage that allows us to mine. Alkem/James bay is US400 P/T - I have been over the 2021 and update. Opex will be very similar. Wr1 will be printing cash.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5610/5610701-dfe2167e3f6a35f7950937810f793f04.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.