XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

+1 on the Weimar Germany parallel, both economically and...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    +1 on the Weimar Germany parallel, both economically and culturally. Also, a great example of how bad things have to get before people will push back, you need nothing left to lose, effectively. Sentiment has certainly changed in pop culture (or has censorship just slipped?). A lot of people can't help but notice that many jobs and houses that they should be receiving now has an Indian national in there, which is statistically confirmed by official immigration figures. Many are also associating Israel with neo-colonial practices, which leads to noticing a massive Jewish over-representation in banking, media, lobbying, and even MP/Senators. Historically, Marxism is a very Jewish movement (with the exception of Mao - but you can argue that China was set up as a Proof Of Concept for Communist Technocracy soon after the revolution).

Europe has certainly come out strong at the voting booths with the above sentiment (not that there hasn't been a legitimate similar sentiment for decades. Remember the assassination of Pim Fortuyn over 20 years ago? No one ever voted on population size or Gov deficit strategy, all parties unanimously pursued that strategy without consent.

Has any nation ever survived an inflationary crisis? It seems to me that Governments are doing their best to print and launder as much money as possible while they still can. This is also my opinion with all the 'foreign aid' to Ukraine - one last hurrah to move Western taxpayer money into private hands during this paradigm of global hegemony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.