XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

Welcome to the HotCopper XJO Christmas party, pleased to see all...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    Welcome to the HotCopper XJO Christmas party, pleased to see all of our delightful contributors present. It's been a pretty disastrous year on the market, contrary to all pundit calls in January, but it's Christmas and as we all know a tiny percentage of our profits go towards our annual Christmas party, hence why we are here at Jimmy's Chow Hut, just down the road from the Zoomba, instead of Hamilton Island like we were in 2009.
    But we've chosen a nice banquet menu for the day, there are 2 choices per course, bear and bull, but feel free to swap as some of you do frequently.

Entrees: Ant surprise with a nectar sauce or newly cut grass.
    Mains: Whole salmon midstream or sweet dried hay
    Desserts: Honey platter or wheatgrass salad.

Beer, wine and soft drinks are included. If you want anything else you will have to pay through the nose.

Enjoy your food, meet some new people and we'll be back for the Secret Santa gifts. Meanwhile enjoy this fabulous Christmas song by another group of bears.

Ok ok quieten down, you’re a rowdy lot after a few shandys. Underneath your chairs, you would have noticed a gift from your Secret Santa, let’s go around and see what a few of our posters received. I’ll let you know what I got…..a book…..….”Controlling your emotions before they control you”….Fabulous

BiggD has a Dummies guide to investing……who got him that lol
    Penny B Dreadfool gets a Billabong bikini…….that’s pretty cheap we said 20 bucks
    Barnsty has one of those large novelty dummies….c’mon people have some class
    Bluey gets an Itunes voucher, now he can get that head song by the Radiators.
    Nine Lives…….The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy……sure he’ll use that
    Moola has a piñata, I’m almost positive that’s a donkey joke
    Stockplaya has a Matchbox Ferrari…….hilarious
    Pisces gets the complete works of Friedrich Nietzsche………Deep.
    Andrew from Perth has been given a ticket to Sydney,that should make him happy
    CEBonomics……god a Vengaboys greatest hits album…..you enjoy that my friend
    Maxi48…….how are you Maxi, had a few mate……a code book
    Pauley2 ……..a girly calendar seeing he showed his sexy side in his crankers.
    Mowibble………a Batman suit……could have guessed that one
    Jgunter99….what’s this a book…….101 ways to flip the bird……excellent
    Redbacka…….what do you get for the man with everything….a blow up doll lol
    Jeeper..12 month subscription to Caffeine Weekly, that should keep him going.
    Sck….gets a free pass on suspension…righto did one of the mods gets that one?
    Phil9....A sorry note from the Lynas board....tremendous.
    Wayward1…….A free pass to a seminar held by Marcus Padley.
    Voltaire……….An Eminem CD…….lol I know hip hop is Volt’s fave.
    Exfiles…..Excellent, a full length poster of Dana Scully.
    Costa4…….An electric shaver…….aww something he can use.
    Mongombolo..Weather Channel subscription,you don’t have to listen to Martis.
    FunkyMonk63.gets a framed picture of Angry Anderson??? Hmmmm, not sure lol
    Mitta3….a long ignored book by Richard Wycoff, - Poems and Love Ballads
    Martis…..Books are a big theme today, of course Martis gets “The Power of Positive Thinking….lol

That’s just a few of the great gifts given today, apologies if we couldn’t get to to you.

And some of us have pulled together to sponsor a milk carton campaign to find DG, he was last seen in the vicinity of the XJO thread a month ago, he loves VSA…..approach with caution, contact the authorities.

I’d just like to say I have very much enjoyed your company in the time I’ve been here and now open the floor to anybody who wants to say something.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at HotCopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.