NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

xtrata to develop the lot

1. 141 Posts.
    I've noticed a couple of posts questioning whether Xtrata will jsut be involved in the first stage and then make a decision about subsequent stages on the development.

I thought you might find the following bulletin enlightening even though it is from August 2008. It states that:-

On exercise of the Option, Xstrata will acquire a 50%
    participation interest in the Properties from Nkwe and Genorah. The parties will form a joint
    venture, in which Xstratas interest will be 50%, while Nkwe and Genorah will collectively have
    an interest in the remaining 50%. Following the exercise of the Option, Xstrata will fund the
    total development costs of the Properties from mining through to concentrating. The joint
    venture will extend to any contiguous properties currently (or in the future) under the control
    of any of the Parties, (over and above the Properties referred to above).

http://www.xstrata.com/media/news/2008/08/06/0702CET/200808060702.en.pdf

Looks like we will be in for a very long and very profitable ride once Xtrata presses the go button.

If you haven't overlaid NKP's likely progress, (and subsequent share price), on the AQP time line from my earlier post, I suggest you do, it will give you an idea of where the sp could be in a few months and a few years from now.

Happy holdings !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.