MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Firstly I need to thank JWFC for the most amusing position taken...

1. 27 Posts.
    Firstly I need to thank JWFC for the most amusing position taken yesterday.
    "PaulH tell me how having a strategic partner is going to help the company ? Haven't we just had one?"
    I think you have answered your own question and perhaps not even aware of it.
    Now that we have that cleared up, I spoke with a few analysts last night and read some Analyst Reports that are posted on the UNX site. They all claim there was one risk to this company, that was IMX dumping into the market.
    To even suggest an additional 28% liquidity being introduced to the register is of benefit to existing Share Holders is up there with the most naive and amusing things I have heard in all my time dealing with the stock market so I guess thank you for the laugh. Near all small cap companies and Share Holders of these companies dream of a strategic partner coming on board, this serves to tighten up a register and provides confidence in securing capital. UNX has been discarded like chips thrown to seagulls by its key strategic partner. It is an embarrassment. Surely this could have been managed better if the interests of the UNX Share Holders was paramount.
    I wonder how many new Share Holders will be introduced to the UNX register, after all IMX is not exactly a blue chip company. Perhaps if you know this company so well you can clarify that point JWFC. I have researched the UNX stock in detail and question whether this stock will ever move like it did last December with another truck load of sellers on the register? Or whether this stock will ever be supported at 40c next time the market heads South with another truck load of sellers on the register?
    That's right liquidity only serves to introduce sellers to the market not buyers and to claim otherwise is just fanciful.
    I must say I am very happy that I never pressed the buy button when listening to the local protagonists here supporting the possible sale of the Australia assets to join the party. I took the time to investigate the Kintryre / Cameco deal being the last major asset sale in Australia of a similar sale and noticed the disparity between the two deals. One was sold for $500M and the other $20M. That was a red flag if I ever saw one.
    The experience within this company to get the right deal done, or to block a deal that was always going to determine the upside. The Board was created with equal representatives, one group being IMX as the largest shareholder. I will leave it to the UNX Share Holders to evaluate the the structure and performance of that balance, it appears one side had ivory keys and the other didn't.
    In answer to the question of why I am here and whether I will join the register. I highly doubt it in the near future to answer your question Hicbart. This stock yesterday lost one of its biggest strengths being 38Million shares locked out of the market. There will be serious selling pressure the day these shares are allocated or as soon as the market gets nervous again with the shares on the register. I will be waiting and reviewing the stock at a much lower price and the usual agressive and over committed protagonists that attacked on cue yesterday know that is now sure to happen.
    Although it was good to be proven right, I do feel for all those that have there hard earned in here that put their trust in the wrong person. Playing with the big boys and a lesson has been served.

GLTA - PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.