CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

you got to be kidding me

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Ive just spent sometime visiting more Centres today i.e Mornington and Cranbourne.

My Centro visits now include:

1. Box hill
    2. Brandon Park
    3. Croydon
    4. Karingal
    5. Ringwood
    6. The Glen
    7. Victoria Gardens 50% join venture
    8. Heidelberg
    9. Mornington
    10. Cranbourne

I am amazed by the amount of people doing their shopping at these malls.Carparks are full ,business as usual and best of all the locations of these Centres are A1.I was even surprised that Karingal was better than i thought.

I can honestly say 110% that if i had the funds i would buy one of these Centres outright.

Some traders/investors don't realize what a great investment Shopping Malls really is.

Now i understand why G.R doesn't want to sell these malls at fire sale prices because 5 years down the track you'll look at all this and say why did i do that!!!!!

I encourage Centro holders to actually visit some of these Centres and get a feel for these malls.

If the problem is balance sheet related why not help this company get back on their feet because these type of investments are the ones you dream of.

The banks should help them out even more by extending short term debt to long term debt and what ever else it needs to survive; be healthy again and put Centro back on the map.

The banks can still remember that they took haircuts in the crashes in the 1990s that were totally unnecessary because the underlying assets were good.

I would be more nervous to hold a small mining stock that continually drills holes, samples and tests and more money is lost for investors and then decides to raise more capital by issue of shares....People call that investing!!!...lol

I love the Solomon Lew story.Keeps on buying Just Group shares while the price kept dropping, now owns a majority stake in the company.Negative sentiment towards the retail sector was weighing on Just Group's share price.

It's amazing the opportunities the current stock market offers. Smart investors know that this is bargain shopping.

Have some faith and look beyond the short term problems and realize that Centro is in the Shopping Centre business and people need to buy food and groceries every day and every week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.