AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

you have gotta laugh, you really have!

1. 73 Posts.
    Hi All

We all know of the huge potential of AOD and articles such as this one just reinforce that notion.

I have pasted a part of one of the messages which accompany this article below (incidentally all of the messages are worth a look) which illustrates, perhaps, one problem POH will have to address. This problem being how to overcome the cynicism that exists with these types of products. Although, I have to say that I am totally confident that AOD will ultimately be highly successful.

She writes:
    "It contains a potent combination of fat-burning ingredients, including citrus aurantium amara - bitter orange extracts - and synephrine, both of which are known to act as a catalyst in the breakdown of body fat."
    Sorry, but this is pseudo-scientific nonsense. In the first place, no cream can 'break down' fat, as it cannot penetrate to the lower layers of skin where fat is stored. Even if it could, it would then have to be classified as a medicine rather than a cosmetic and certainly could not be sold over the counter in Harvey Nichols or Boots.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1321414/Can-Denise-Van-Outens-miracle-cream-really-banish-mummy-tummy.html

Once Harry and Co get AOD up to speed I will have to start thinking about organising a $10 party over in Monaco because next year I will more than likely be living there as a tax exile LOL.

Keep the Faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $194 65.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 88502619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60023414 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.