SPL 0.00% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

You'll be sorry......in my opinion, page-17

1. 15,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5701
    "It's not JF's fault. The market decides what is and isn't going to move Nth."

..... and how do you think the market arrived at the current share price ? You don't think the market reacts to positive or negative news released by companies differently - you know the news created by the actions (or inactions in this case) of a company's management team ?

You don't think the recent failure by the BoD and CEO to obtain MHRA approval prior to the launch in the UK and the subsequent withdrawal of Viraleze from UK pharmacy shelves is relative to the market reaction and the subsequent drop in the share price since Monday ?

I think you would be delusional to think otherwise, which brings me back to my original point - JF and Co. are to blame ... lol

Anyway I am not going to clog the threads responding to you .... you think JF is not to blame for the market reaction since Monday ... I think the responsibility of the latest saga and subsequent decrease in the share price since Monday's announcement lies with JF & Co.

Have a great day !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ $72.77K 782.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394537 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 52000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.