NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Zinc price

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504

Hi guys,
    I open this thread to follow the zinc price. As I have said in my previous posts IMO the zinc price is in an upside trajectory. It is recovering slowly but steadily and will improve further over time thanks to the economic recovery post covid-19, disturbances to the supply chain due to covid-19 lockdowns, limited supply and zinc mines projects expansions, inflation caused by easy money monetary policies and hopefully soon infrastructure stimulus packages. This higher zinc price (1$+ per pound), coupled with moderate treatment costs (sub 200 us$ per tonne) and lower operating costs per tonne (sub 0.70 us$ per pound thanks to increased throughput and higher recovery rates (50%+)) should ensure the profitability of NCZ operations starting the next quarterly.

LIVE FUTURES REPORT 13/07: Breakout close leads LME zinc up 3% amid Fed stimulus; copper follows

The London Metal Exchange three-month zinc price recorded its highest settlement price since January at the close on Monday July 13, rallying above nearby resistance despite well-supplied exchange stocks, while copper futures registered a standout turnover against the metal’s continued price incline.

LME zinc’s outright price closed at $2,261.50 per tonne on Monday afternoon,

climbing over 3% from an intraday low of $2,186 per tonne, while turnover was high at more than 11,000 lots by the close. Yet it was the US Federal Reserve’s decision to inject an additional $3 trillion of fiscal stimulus this afternoon that allowed global markets to rally, with the United States central bank’s balance sheet increasing from $4.2 million to $7 million. According to...

Source: https://do not advertise external sites/Article/3941514/LIVE-FUTURES-REPORT-1307-Breakout-close-leads-LME-zinc-up-3-amid-Fed-stimulus-copper-follows.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.