ZIP 4.38% $1.31 zip co limited..

Delusional - characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Delusional - characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument.

I think over the last few weeks it has become painfully obvious that many ZIP 'HODLers' on this forum are exhibiting classical signs of the sort of delusional behaviour occasionally seen with certain stocks or market sectors, and I'm sure many Crypto HODLers are already in the same space and will hang on to the end if (when) Cryptocurrency is finally truly exposed as the Emperor with no clothes.

Whoever is the last one out of ZIP, please turn off the lights - or don't worry about it as the bill probably won't have been paid or load-shedding will take care of it for you! confused.png

Many will have paid dearly for this lesson in investing 101 - I hope the education is put to good use in future and people stop pouring their hard-earned into such ventures and learn how to build wealth instead of looking for the next 'get rich quick' scheme. I warned friends off investing in the BNPL sector a couple of years ago as it was always a dubious business model, and I just hope they took my advice, even though I know they would too embarrassed to admit it if they didn't. But some never learn, even those people back in 1999 that were pouring money into penny dreadful mining stocks that changed their name to a .com and marketed themselves as a technology company rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.055(4.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 $8.806M 6.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1370 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 194028 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.30
  Change
0.055 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.28 $1.31 $1.26 1773143
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.