DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Santoo2, Reading the websites, annual reports, announcements,...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Santoo2,

Reading the websites, annual reports, announcements, reports, interviews etc. is one thing, reading between the lines is another. Assessing companies as possible investment targets has two parts, (1) the science, which can learned pretty quickly by most people, and (2) the art, which come from years of experience and often lessons learned. But the financials and risk profile of any investment usually come early in any assessment, then a "sniff test" then more research on various elements depending on what triggers have been activated from research to date, allows take a "sniff test" along the way as even experiences investors sometimes get caught up in detail and forget the overall investment intent.

I have no idea what your second paragraph was referring to...

To respond to your third paragraph, I haven't done any form of inquiry or assessment of trading detail and activity and actually aren't interested in what others are doing as that takes my eye of what I need to be watching. A "me too" approach is a sure way to lose money, try exploring how hedge fund operators play but take the extreme view that a contrarian approach is always right.

On this one specifically, it just didn't pass an early sniff test.....financials and market risk.

I am sure there are legends in HC that could out do me at the blink of an eye on every turn of every topic and all on a smartphone whilst they toss back a latte in a trendy coffee house somewhere chatting to admiring followers...or better still, those that are shy in coming forth with what and who (non-specific like making their profile invisible) they are and seek to solicit info and not offer whilst deriding those who offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 16086677 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12160986 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.