FAR 0.57% 43.8¢ far limited

Getting to know one

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    With the market closed for the weekend and FAR travelling along quite nicely in recent months. The constant posts relate only too guessing games, and are based on personal opinions only as the company has had no new information brought forward to us for quite some time. I thought it would be a bit of fun to get a little insight into the random names of whose posts we enthusiastically read day after day, year after year. I would also like to welcome some of the newer shareholders on board that have recently joined the FAR thread and added some very valuable and educated posts and responses.

A lot of our members have met one another at meetings, or promotional events, so they have face and personality recognition. Some have seen others, but no introduction occurred. Most will identify with a code name only. The posts we read daily can only give so much away. We all know who we are and what category we fit into. Some are downright practical, others informative, humorist, seriousness, over ambitious, debaters and so on.

We are fast approaching the pointy end of business and if all stars align (Black Italian talk), many here on Hot Copper's lives may change, and we will all be celebrating in our own way. If some can share this time together, fantastic. In reality, most will move on and never view another post from a particular member again.

Not prying into anybodies personal life, and feel free to respond in any format you wish too. So many walks of life gather here, and at most times, gaining from ones opinion, sometimes more than your spouse, children, and mates. I felt this would be a great moment to introduce one's selves. Obviously my start here, and I feel it will most gain some benefit from the elusive persons that we appreciate with their valuable input.

Age- 47
    Residencies- Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada (4 years) - Banff, Alberta (14 years)Baulkham Hills, Sydney NSW(15 years) Buderim QLD (14 years)
    Occupation- Owner Smash Repairs (Thornleigh NSW - 7 years, Noosaville QLD 14 years)
    Status- 1 marriage, 20 years, together 26. 21 year old son. Beautiful twin girls 18.
    Hobbies- Almost too busy, but travel, dirt bike riding, and 80 to 90's Japanese collectible cars. Have many and still on the buy.
    Ambition- Early settling and more relaxation , very high pressure industry I am in right now. Travel, and tinker with motor vehicles on the side as more of an enjoyment opposed to a pressure cooker.
    Shares held- Lots, life changing.
    Will success in the Gambia change my life- Most certainly. I am longing for this event. Success will eliminate the 60+ working hours per week , and enable me to enjoy the efforts I have put into the past for me and my wife to continue our passion for travel and not constantly being nailed down to the workplace. Her self running a business.
    Who would I like to meet most on HC - Too many to reel off here, At least 3 dozen over the years have grabbed my attention big time, and sadly some not posting anymore or just seldom.

My dreams- I'm not a greedy man. Just enough to escape the rat race, support my children till they can proudly and 100% maintain themselves, a bit of acreage in the hinterland with a big shed where I can take my former work and turn into a spirit again and move along at a much more enjoyable pace. Life moves on way too fast. I near missed my children's upbringing through over extreme focus, but at the time an absolute necessity. The next phase will be my more than valuable time with my lady. I would love it to be a lot more carefree, and no financial restraints attached.

Thank the lot of you for giving your opinions. As awkward as it sounds,Hot Copper has been an important part of my life and gives me a fair bit of release from the daily grind. Everyone's input, positive or counter balancing has it's place. Hope I have not wasted my time here, and you appreciate where I'm coming from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.8¢
Change
0.003(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $40.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.8¢ 43.5¢ $66.15K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26646 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 15693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 43.5¢ 1467
Last updated 10.15am 07/06/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.