OVT 0.00% 4.1¢ ovanti limited

Thanks mate - finally a measured response that I learnt from and...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks mate - finally a measured response that I learnt from and has convinced me to hold on to the remaining 25% of my shares. The back and forth has given more conviction to the Covid situation halting their plans and their style of launching the product.

As I've said before in earlier posts, Atome are doing all the groundwork in educating the market and it will be a lot easier to sell through their partnerships over the next 6 months.

I firmly believe they expected the merchants to just roll in easily, so now they can adapt and change strategy. Holding off on marketing the launch so far has probably been down to their lack of quality merchants, which would make sense. They are probably waiting until Razer is integrated and they see how many they onboard from there. If I was running the company, I probably would have spent very little on paid ads bringing customers on to the existing site (although I certainly would have cleaned up the social media pages and gained some more followers etc.).

Whether the Razer integration takes off or not, like you said, they do have some track record and experience to make that pivot and they may be in the right place at the right time. In terms of risk/reward, for me personally, it does make sense to hold my remaining shares. I did really believe in this company before, and with the right update and the right information and some better execution, we could gain some traction across SEA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.