OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

I agree with you but I stand by my comments around PT Bank Fama....

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I agree with you but I stand by my comments around PT Bank Fama. It's rather frustrating that zero research goes into a lot of the posts that are used to discredit the ability of IOU management. Opinion is one thing but posting comparisons on an investment without doing a financial comparison is poor form.

I'm certainly all for calling management out when they don't do the right thing, or suggesting changes in communication when it's not up to par with ones expectations but not everyone agrees on what is good and what is bad. Stating your own expectations as if they are universally accepted is very narrow-minded. It becomes even more frustrating when the use of the share price is the only justification for those views when plenty of times sector comparisons have been used to indicate that the company is trading within the range of fair value. The talk of the share price dropping 70% is being used to indicate that management are doing a bad job when it's widely known that the share price went to all time highs of 80c because of a third party pushing the price during a period of unsubstantiated hype.

The only logical explanation is that the people carry out this behavior have lost considerable on the investment and are unable to move on OR these are the acts of online trolls attempting to make themselves feel better by targeting others that have lost money or are invested above the current share price.

For my own sanity I'm going to ignore. I'd encourage others to fact check any and all posts by these people. Best of luck to us all over the coming week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.