OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

Same as Tuesday (Monday US). Market rallies all day and drops...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Same as Tuesday (Monday US). Market rallies all day and drops off at the end. Powell didn't really say anything that wasn't known and I actually thought the certainty may have helped the market by taking the guess work out of it.

Market is treading the line of correction territory. My guess is that bigger players are taking "pandemic profits" off the table and getting ready to redeploy into value stocks. Carnival Cruise Lines for example dropped 50% since the begging of the pandemic. American Airlines dropped 53%. My point isn't that these are companies to invest in but rather that these companies will be looking like better buys as opposed to companies that have gone up 70-100% over the last two years in my opinion.

The interesting factor to consider though is that tech has always been viewed as growth rather than value. Big names like Apple, Facebook, Amazon and Google however are posting billions in profit and continue to grow at a decent rate. These investments are really looking like all weather investments in my opinion.

Looking forward to hearing from IOU today for the AGM. All resolutions will pass I'm sure. Fingers crossed we get a detailed breakdown of operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.