OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

I'm not sure that we can rely on a one day increase tbh. I mean,...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I'm not sure that we can rely on a one day increase tbh. I mean, timing could be perfect. If the company drop the 4C and it's a shoot the lights out scenario, then game on of course. I suspect that this may happen. My hesitation is the US futures come Monday afternoon. I was expecting the US markets to behave that way after the Fed meeting when there was more certainty. I'm also looking at the VIX at the bottom of the table you posted. For those that don't already know, the VIX is considered the "fear gauge" of the market. It's the volatility index. Even after a strong posting across US markets, the fear gauge is still up near 30 which means there's an expectation of further volatility. When the VIX is under 20, sort of around the 18 mark, that's smooth sailing.

In summary, I'm expecting good numbers on Monday. There's at least $700k in NTR for the December quarter (possibility of more) and the receivables on circa $5m to come through as well. It could be a breakout quarter for the company. However, with a lot of volatility expected I don't think many people will be willing to hold positions. As I said yesterday, in a rising interest rate environment it's difficult to accurately provide a valuation. In the long run the numbers will shine but in the short term I expect a bumpy ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.