OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

This thread would be a much better place to be if everyone...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    This thread would be a much better place to be if everyone stopped talking about each other. Kevin said a lot of stuff about PPI based on an interview with the CEO. He should've been correct however the company pivoted. Bullftw posted some very convincing wyckoff accumulation analysis which should've worked out but didn't, probably because of macro factors. I had a target of $1.80 by Xmas and we all know that didn't workout after the credit suisse shenanigans (well played suisse...). Many, many people have posted positive and negative opinions about the company. Some have been correct and some have been accurate.

I think this is rather similar to how management have been operating. Some of their goals have bang on and worked well. Other things have not worked and pivots or changes to the roadmap have been required. Communication has been lacking and that's a negative. There's good and bad, success and failure.

The only thing that has been proven by all of our opinions is that it can be rather difficult to predict the future. Welcome to the share market.

I'd really love it if we could just draw a line in the sand and start from this post with a clean slate. Have your opinions but let's just respect each other. Let's not call each other out for past mistakes because we're all human and we shouldn't be worried about posting our opinions for fear of someone taking a screenshot to throw it in our face later on.

Mistakes or failure are actually part of our success mechanism. When we work towards a goal it's the corrections we make after a mistake that keep us on track towards that goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 17553344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.