OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

It's amazing how much the market can shift. Looking at Z1P this...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    It's amazing how much the market can shift. Looking at Z1P this morning trading at 1.46 from an ATH of around $14. It's an amazing drop but still doesn't surpass the biggest drop I've seen which is actually SGH (Slater and Gordon).

SGH once traded at $700 before the financial disclosures were more closely examined and investors became aware that SGH was recording revenue for potential clients that hadn't signed a contract or paid a cent. The share price promptly plummeted down to 38c.

I'm merely comparing the price decreases and not the business processes. This is an example of how quickly a valuation can change. Investors really do buy on the perception of value and that perception can change very quickly.

The new app design is looking quite modern which is nice. The promotion of the app release is rather grand which is also nice. The share price has held this range rather well which makes me believe that the registry is rather tightly held. There's a small amount of share trading hands each week but nothing major. The question is, what will it take to change the perception of value?

There's a lot of "bad" news in the world and the perception of value for many companies has decreased significantly. IOU seems to have found the bottom of the range for now. If a CR comes along this will rate much lower. It still could go either way in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 17153344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1039491 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.