OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

DBL consortium's especially the large entities would not require...

1. 8,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    DBL consortium's especially the large entities would not require IOU as they are already utilising thier own or other consortium members infrastructute. There will be some that may benefit from IOU offerings.
    You are right that DBL hasn't been mentioned by IOU, but the secretive nature of the company means nothing can be ruled out entirely.
    However, purchase of 42% of IDSB leaves IOU with low free cash especially since bnpl commitments increases. YES, the finds technically return over 3 or 6 months, but the committed or outstanding $$ increases exponentially. I estimate about 11m cash at present, could be higher or lower.
    Some suggestions that IOU will issue shares to IDSB for tranche 2, the dilution at the 16 cent mark to pay the balance makes no sense and just underlines the length of hold to attain a return will be years away.
    That wouldn't satisfy the need for cash to fund bnpl or expansion.
    In my view DBL may open a few opportunities for IOU to piggyback but the MC would struggle to improve particularly if they pay for idsb with a stick issue. ( they have approx 135m shares at play, 25% dilution).
    The 4c l see as next news, or heaven forbid they start PPI discussions again, and what have they done with the $1.4m inventory that's never been explained.
    Stig
    Not financial advice just my personal musings
    Last edited by The Stig: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 17253344 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1539491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.