OVT 25.0% 0.3¢ ovanti limited

I just have to laugh at the comments about the company going...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I just have to laugh at the comments about the company going nowhere. The company is doing plenty. The share price is doing nothing, that's different. When a share price is depressed that's the perfect time to buy. Everyone selling tech and moving into mining gives me a good chuckle. A lot of materials that get mined are in someway linked to tech. Be it the company that uses the material uses technology in their business or the actual production of technology based product uses the materials directly. It's the same with finance, do payments stop getting processed because mining is booming?

It's just funny how market psychology works, things are rated as a better buy because the price has increased X percentage points and yet the the things that have decreased in price by X percentage points are deemed as bad buys... Do people walk into a supermarket and see Sale on Eggs, was $9.99 Now $19.99 and think, "wow those eggs have doubled in price, what a bargain!".

It seems obvious that most people would understand a bargain to be something like, Sale on Eggs, was $9.99 now $6.99. The lower price representing the bargain. Same product but at a lower cost makes it a bargain. IOU hasn't posted a bad result. The business is growing yet because the share price has declined it's now being dubbed a bad buy. You get those people that come back after they sold at a loss and bang on about how it's a sinking ship, a bad investment, everyone should have sold because they told you it was going down. While they go off and chase some short term trade in the mining sector until the tide turns and they get caught out over there and then they do the same thing again and again chasing and chasing racking up small wins here and there until one day they come full circle. Back to a company they previously sold out of and see that it's infact grown out of their reach. The real winners see the bargains early and lock it in.

The share price of some lithium companies were extremely depressed in 2017 and 2020. That was the time to buy. I remember seeing many ex-holders of those companies calling them "dog stocks", yet now they're buying them again and paying triple what they could have paid in 2020. IOU will have it's day too, I'm very patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $103 34.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 16472144 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1022864 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.