OVT 13.3% 1.7¢ ovanti limited

Hope is good, risk management is even better.Like 612 I'm...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hope is good, risk management is even better.

Like 612 I'm holding off on any decisions until the AGM. Alot of people were hoping for a big price rise in December, which never really came to fruition.

It's hard to not get caught up in the positive sentiment that we have on this thread (as most of us are believers in this company). However it would be naive to not assume we may be wrong. Most of the information and announcements we are waiting for are readily available to the public (AGM and waiting on regulatory approval), and its impossible to tell exactly what information/ news is already priced into the market. If you know the information, assume that everybody else does too. If everyone felt certain that the AGM would give amazing news why hasn't the price already risen?

When we wait for the AGM we're not just hoping for good news, but we're hoping for even better news than the current market predicts/ has priced in. There is also a chance that the announcements may not live up to the hype in which case the share price movement can be unfavourable. Just manage risk and protect capital to keep you trading in the long run.
    Last edited by Mananas: 07/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $44.25K 2.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403261 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 351083 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.