RHK 1.43% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Wannabe fact free rants“Oh P S where do I start . Did I say the...

1. PS
    2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081

Wannabe fact free rants

“Oh P S where do I start . Did I say the ore disappeared no. The Maturation has nothing to do with what I said about The ore grades .I could copy and paste the results that you put up but there NOT 2017 figures there 2014 figures that is the matter of fact.”

My post was not directed at anyone in particular it was a general comment following on from pe981 posts. If it was directed at you I would have said so. This post IS directed at you. Table 3 was dated February 2018. You say it is fact that the 2017 drilling results were not included. Can you prove it?

“If SM told you we will be trucking 45 Mt a year you'd believe him SM is ernnest carrol and you re Ozzie ostrich preaching his crap .”

A meaningless rant Wannabe. SM hasn’t told me they would be trucking 45mtpa. If it were stated any rational person would question it, wouldn’t they? And this from the poster that couldn’t calculate the number of road trains required for a 4 mtpa, 5 mtpa or 6 mtpa operation. Don’t think you have any credibility here, lol.

“Iam sick of having to prove to you and OTHERS the proof.”

Do you seriously believe you have provided proof? You are delusional.

“Have the guts and call Stephen Michael Cheryl Edwards or Andrew whitehead and ask tough questions and not be flogged off as I was told when you asked a question about BBIG and he hung up on you lol.”

I don’t know where you get your information from but, as usual, it is factually incorrect. If you had attended the Melbourne presentation you would know that I asked numerous questions directly to SM (plus some to JG and AW). But don’t let the facts get in the way of your ranting. Was it your mate at the pub who told you “when you asked a question about BBIG and he hung up on you”? That statement is absolutely false. No one at Flinders or Red Hawk has ever hung up on me. Who feeds you such rubbish?

“I've come to a conclusion that you are either a primary school teacher or a ex manager or director of a company as you talk as much as RHK management has fed us over the years.”

Another fact free statement Wannabe. You haven’t a clue, have you?

“My sources is right in the middle of this debacle of a company ran by people who have no idea and done NOTHING FOR 10 YEARS. Come on gutless get the 2017 figures of SM.”

Oh dear Wannabe. Flinders/RH have failed to ship a single ton of iron ore for 16 years. To say they have done “nothing” is a ridiculous statement isn’t it. Progress has been appalling but to say NOTHING has been done is just an inaccurate meaningless blanket statement isn’t it? And as for the last comment, I am not here to run around finding information you want. You want details, you do something. I don’t give a rats a#$e.

“By the way gutless ASIC have given a case number if you don't understand what that is look it up .It will tell you in layman's terms that they have a separate investigation into the 2017 lack of information released to the asx.”

So what? That only means they will look into it doesn’t it? It doesn’t mean that your allegations have been proven, does it? BTW, if ASIC somehow find we have more ore, that could be good for shareholders won’t it? If that is the case I will be more than happy to congratulate those involved.

“Have a good day I will be waiting with bated breath of the crap S M gives you .IT WONT BE THE FACTS.”

I won’t be wasting my time calling anyone about your allegations. What would be the point? You’ve already made your mind up as to the outcome, haven’t you?

“When you choose to phone the board and ask for the drilling results, you might be able to reference this. In march 2018, Red hawk released a mineral resource update which increased the resource from one billion tonnes to 1.484 billion tonnes. However the grade was reduced from 55.6 percent to a marginal 52.2 percent by re estimating low grade results from 2014, and not including the high grade 2017 drilling results. This effectively changed the resource from very economic to marginal. Goodluck.”

You seem to think that I should be involved in asking the Board about your allegations? As I said before, I don’t give a rats axxx about those allegations. Should ASIC conclude there has been an offence, they will deal with it.

“Wales you are one of the others sitting back thinking and hoping to RECEIVE INFORMATION P S insulted myself about being intelligent enough to work out his copy and paste outdated information.”

I doubt that Wales is hoping to receive any information on this matter from me. You will note that my post didn’t name you and was not a reply to you. If you feel insulted that’s your prerogative. If the cap fits, wear it!

“Iam not a board member so you ring and get the 2017 drilling results if you are a believer then S M will give you all the information you ask for .Then you can inform all shareholders which might make you King of the Castle.

Again I will look for the 2017 test results tomorrow I think that is enough time as you have faith in the renamed RHK.”

Another stupid emotive statement Wannabe.

Final note. I mostly say on my post that they can be wrong and invite comments and corrections etc. Wannabe makes no such statement but has proven himself to be wrong on numerous posts. Credibility is important, isn’t it?

Stay away from negative people, they find a problem for every solution!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 69.0¢ $1.911K 2.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 83 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.