CCM 7.25% 6.4¢ cadoux limited

umm...clearly not happy with the investment as it stands. I...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    umm...clearly not happy with the investment as it stands. I bought on the concept as I understood it and the prospect of a true binding partnership with Alcoa. This seems further away then I initially understood, I was given more confidence when Roly bought in at 53 cents, as I assumed he knows more than me.... I read somewhere on HC from a wise soul - the hardest part of picking stocks is knowing when to sell..... I failed to take some cream of the the top which would have insured me for the current situation. I believed the cheer squad on here.... I nearly bought some more in the high 60s when it dipped just before the delayed announcement, but wisely declined.

anyway - thanks for the response and the others.... ill sleep on it... I still believe there is some value here eventually, but I cant see anything significantly good happening in the short term (despite some of the cheer squad suggesting there was a mountain of good announcements being held up by the JV negotiations, that havent surfaced) , and if we have any negative shocks in broader market I think given the lack of support atm, then FYI might tumble and maybe bring an opportunity to reinvest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.3¢ $5.388K 84.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62462 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 123000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.