4DS 4.82% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

AN ESTIMATE ON COMPANY'S FINAL PAYOUT FIGURE, page-315

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I totally understand your viewpoint. I too want 4ds to be sold at the highest possible price and have skin in the game that will make it worth my while.

Perhaps i am jaded as i have had several stocks (albeit in the resources space) that have been bought for cents on the dollar of late. Companies that have billions of dollars of worth of potential sold for a fraction of the cost with the BOD putting up no resistance.

I am all for blue sky pricing and i admit I do not understand the market as well as many on here, but ultimately, this is business and the sale price isn't always reflective of what the potential is -no matter how game changing it is. There is an execution risk in everything. We are (hopefully) being bought out for another business, who also needs to appease their shareholders. No company with good governance will buy a company at full cost. There needs to upside for them. However, a company will sell for less than full cost, particularly if the BOD are given some decent performance bonuses as a golden handshake.

Just my two cents.

PS - i certainly hope i am wrong and we got bought out at >$2.5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $315.6K 3.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 296980 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.