ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Andromeda Progresses HPA Strategy, page-59

1. 2,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    This is unbelievable! In the "olden" days (just 15 months ago), an ann like this would have sent the SP soaring.

IMO, overall market sentiment or not (and BTW, I cannot get over how ppl criticise the timing when we all know news has to be released when it is known!), this is an unbelievably awesome outcome, one that puts future blue sky potential out there now as a very clear near term potential (2023). Have ppl forgotten how much HPA sells for and as a result, even if we just provided the feedstock, how much that revenue, the margin and x PE the resulting extra market cap is worth?

Where have the times gone where rumours of potential future gains like eg the concrete additive, sent the SP up by 30%? As much as ppl where over exuberant then, IMO, they are too pessimistic now as ADN is worth at least x2 its current SP - esp. when you consider the re-risking, the ML, the extra capital and overall progress made in a number of areas in the last 12 months.

I cannot see this going anywhere but up, up, up - for anyone who is patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.