3DP 2.44% 4.2¢ pointerra limited

Hi Brett,Thank you for your feedback it’s genuinely appreciated....

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Brett,

Thank you for your feedback it’s genuinely appreciated. I’m also acutely aware of your holding in IHR due to our correspondence on that board.

Unfortunately investing in speculative tech stocks is not for the faint of hearted and traditional investment thesis states having a diversified portfolio is recommended.

I’m not of that view. I target specific business and when I invest I load the gun and invest heavily.

As Warren Buffet stated in his earlier days with Berkshire Hathaway he was looking for “Cigarette Buts”. I suspect 3DP fits into that category. His famous quote” Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful” rings true in this current climate.

I’m of the opinion that this is the perfect time to invest because the whole world is fearful especially in relation to mid to low cap tech stocks. History dictates markets recover and when they do that rebound incredibly quickly.

I’m going to post something in the next few days re 3DP and I’m not going to hold back on my views.

As you may be aware I predicted Matt Donovan’s termination from IHR and that prediction came to fruition.

That prediction is clearly articulated on that board and the timelines proved my prediction.

Regardless of Bev’s sell down I wouldn’t underestimate his influence on 3DP going forward. I don’t speak on behalf of Bevan but he doesn’t suffer fools gladly.

Bevan is always the smartest guy in the room and I wouldn’t underestimate his influence on 3DP going forward.

David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $31.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $29.80K 690.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 462175 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 25179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ 594373
Last updated 13.22pm 29/04/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.