PWN 10.0% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

"If my neighbour said I was going to build a salt hill the size...

1. 862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "If my neighbour said I was going to build a salt hill the size of the Pyramid of Giza next me, I would be ok with that because the regulators say it's ok. I doubt it".

Well my understanding is if you ingest to much salt in your diet it can give you high blood pressure. It will contain other contaminates than pure salt but I cant see how a salt land fill next door could contaminate my food. If you are so fearful of salt/brines how do you get on around the sea? I said I would not be worried about the health and environmental risks. No doubt the regulators would ensure precautions were taken to avoid salt contaminating the surrounding environment. The design and management of land fills with more toxic leachates than salt is well established I would think.

"Financing it's ambitions".

I still think there is a possibility of dilution. I have heard it all before from companies that they won't and don't need to raise. Next thing they are selling shares.

"Conclusion"

If I named my stocks I could be accused of cross promotion.

This is a social forum, I post my opinion, I don't profess to be an expert nor am I in competition to you or anyone else as to what I know or achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $20.73K 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6740247 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2523981 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1416000
Last updated 15.20pm 26/04/2024 ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.