PV1 0.00% 4.6¢ provaris energy ltd

Hi Cmon,Hope your well.Have just recently noticed your posts....

1. 132 Posts.
    Hi Cmon,

Hope your well.

Have just recently noticed your posts. Haven’t seen your posts around for a long time but can always remember your unbiased posts on AKK. Your honest and researched posts are probably a big part of the reason I still trawl through HC today.

Just curious, Can I ask how long you have been in GEV? What are your thought on this one at present. I slowly started getting out of AKK and putting money in TTE when I noticed how much stock Garner continued to accumulate in TTE, luckily I was all in on TTE a year or so later MB joined and the MC/SP jumped quite a bit just after entitlement offer.

Have continued to accumulate and not very far off breaking even from Losses in AKK (have been back in front at times with GEV but have like the story and MB’s confidence has kept me around.) My concern is the longer all this takes the more it reminds me of AKK and the Mesiah RC.

I recall the old shale oil price war and after that they never recovered, feels similar to this with COVID delay and crashing prices again, limiting funding etc.

Do you mind if I ask if you are medium, short or long term holder? Do you have any kind of price target from here?

Thank you for taking to time to share your research with us!!
    Last edited by bji90: 25/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16004 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 8129 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.