BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

Firstly BCT do have Australian clients, when the new business...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    Firstly BCT do have Australian clients, when the new business model launched, some of the first sales were to Australian customers. USA is the focus due to the number and size of the labs.

Secondly, from what I have read and the fact that existing customers are significantly expanding the tech into multiple laboratories, there is no doubt about the quality and value of the product.

This is a business that is trying to expand in a manner where it does not over commit so to ensure customer service and satisfaction is maintained. Further, I appreciate the fact that Andrew and BCT have shown financial restraint in their expansion and not simply regularly and massively diluted
    shareholdings like so many ASX companies do, spending and raising like it’s Monopoly money.

Sounds like there is a significant pipeline of customers. My take is that manpower resources although growing, are flat out just trying to keep up with interest.

The Fuji deal is interesting. Fuji have handed BCT a large sum of money to develop product for them, one would think they would have had the bigger pieces of the future potential commercial relationship established before handing over development $. I would think that the final deal is making it’s way through FUJI’s bureaucracy with a few back and forths over technical elements, as tend to be the case with big conglomerates.

IMHO the problem we have presently is that investors wanted / expected more revenue but the dollars didn’t hit the bank in time. Just remember there has been a significant increase in labs, 26 who have locked in long term to BCT technology, with recurring revenue now in the 1-1.5 million range and it is still very, very early days. Just the existing client base has well over another 100 labs then there is the 50 new interested clients where we are knocking on the door.

My only criticism is the lack of investor promotion. I would like to see Andrew start drumming up investor interest, sell the story Andrew. State newspapers, Fin Review, investor blogs / podcasts, perhaps an investor roadshow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.594K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 639891 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4393210 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 356875
Last updated 10.37am 26/04/2024 ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.