I'm anti those who masquerade as Christian with hateful...

1. 27,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm anti those who masquerade as Christian with hateful doctrine.

No bitterness in warning others to steer away from a sect that issues false prophecies and threats of eternal destruction for not associating with Watchtower, advocates cruel shunning of family and friends for disagreeing with Watchtower doctrine. withholds life saving blood and blood products from dying children, discourages young people from tertiary education etc.

That's what I call threatening behaviour.

When I do post bible verses they are generally ignored.

You want a bible quote. Here is one:

Matthew 7:16-20 New International Version (NIV)

16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

A sect that issues false prophecies and threats of eternal destruction for not associating with Watchtower, advocates cruel shunning of family and friends for disagreeing with Watchtower doctrine. withholds life saving blood and blood products from dying children, discourages young people from tertiary education etc is destined to cut down and thrown into the fire.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.