SPL 8.33% 11.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Conferences galore in Biotech USA - Where is Jackie

1. 12,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    It is interesting to note Starpharma does not seem to be represented by attending or giving a presentation at two of the most important networking events in San Francisco over next few days

All the small, medium and big pharma companies will be present

Even though she may be currently in USA, from my perspective conjecture is there is no need for her to attend as we have all the connections required. It could have been advantageous from a road show point of view to at least show your face if money was needed to be raised

It confirms my opinion - money nor networking is currently requires as we have sufficient funds and partners in order for our company to progress to next level of growth

JPMorgan Healthcare Conference 2017 9th - 13th January

The 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference will take place January 9th through 13th 2017. This event continues to be one of the life science industry’s largest conferences of the year. It brings thousands of investors and executives from around the world to San Francisco where companies present their latest innovations hoping to find their next partner or investor.

Biotech Showcase™ 2017 9th - 11th January

Biotech Showcase™ is an investor and partnering conference devoted to providing private and public biotechnology and life sciences companies with an opportunity to present to, and meet with, investors and pharmaceutical executives in one place during the course of one of the industry's largest annual healthcare investor conferences. Investors and biopharmaceutical executives from around the world gather in San Francisco during this critical week which is widely viewed as setting the tone for the coming year.

Below are couple of links to stories that show you M&A in Biotech are at forefront in 2017

We are certainly, from my perspective in for an exciting time.

Hopefully an announcement is pending this morning premarket open. And if not today - I hope sometime this week

http://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/france-s-ipsen-strikes-1b-deal-big-push-u-s-oncology

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-09-09-03-31
    Last edited by antibotter: 10/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $45.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $37.79K 334.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 140080 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 125947 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 117012
Last updated 15.58pm 29/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.