ADN 9.52% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-114

1. 871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    In fairness, I can understand why people may be getting confused as to what it is ADN will be mining to produce and how will they be producing.

After reading the investor presentation in April it show cases all (possibilities) (but) it also separates and clearly identifies the path ADN wants to take to provide a high purity mineral through a direct mine of Kaolin that suggests is already of high purity without the need for a full production plant.

(if) the mined mineral does need further purification for potential strategic investors, don’t be surprised some sort of production plant requirement BUT at this stage it is not required.

Lets just say:
    * 20 year mine life approx.
    * High purity mineral discovered that is in high demand particularly by China and as we know, China are bullish in obtaining product that benefits themselves and as a very beneficial potential outcome to have very low tariffs compared tensions in US combined with NZ running low on the mineral.

Let’s see if management can continue the good work and truly get ADN on track by locking in a binding OT (not a sales agreement) whilst confirming again they can mine 99.99% high purity mineral of Kaolin along with all the Studies to be completed cementing the future of ADN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $33.38K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1823487 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1122200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.