ADN 9.52% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-1502

1. 5,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    Excellent observation - spot on @williams11 !

Was surmising this exact same thing , on the weekend when trying get overall grip on what to occur here .
    It’s not ‘quite ‘ at all going to work , quite like people may think.
    Living near to coal trucks , but not using same roads used by coal trucks thank god -stories can be commonplace of young mothers saying how much of a fright they experienced, travelling from home with their kids in the car , on the way to school or kindy or town- suddenly a coal truck roaring along taking a corner a bit too fast , on wrong side road in front of them and they had to get off the road in hurry to avoid head- on . Broken windscreens - dust , etc . Everyone is patient to a point .
    Safety must be No. 1 though and it is all a huge amount for locals and any other road users to contend with . Best they also be working with and gain employment even with the mine.

The semi- trailers with boxcarts are simply ferrying in programmed haste the coal from mine to rail- stockpiling site ,
    or in likely case of ADN to port which is preferable.( the dust , coal pall does really ruin previous local community living).
    Will not be such an issue for Kaolin , ADN .

This will all be being thought about - but my thoughts are that as people may casually be thinking that can be simple trucking from mine to Port .. it will not be quite as ‘simples ‘ .
    I am an environmentalist but not a rearing greenie , just understand realities . The coast is a different story - very very precious ecosystems . Will be protected and must be. Don’t worry - I think can co- exist .

I do truly think wildlife ( prolific kangaroos on roads ) and very heightened risk of road accidents with other users -in area where fatalities have already historically been way way too high . Needs be comprehended .
    I’m sure management will already comprehend.
    Hence the serious idea of more No 1 relationship with nearby Streaky B .
    And at least grade out the unwanted sand and extra tonnage at site and keep it there for backfilling .( naturally )
    *But is huge volume that will , for decades !? - transiting .
    Many would consider change of career and gain their semi , truck licence. I considered doing so - briefly
    Really is going to be a heavy responsibility , high vigilance occupation and I take my hat off to truck drivers on regional roads wherever are co-used with all other drivers .
    It is an issue - and not as simple as previously trained and experienced heavy machine operators - becoming semi- trailer truck drivers . The opposite is also true .
    12 hour shifts - are standard many WA mine sites - remaining totally conscious and aware is tough enough , and mind numbing in an organised system , let alone out on country roads with hundreds of other trucks and truck drivers on same route .

Huge offloads of agricultural farm deliveries into silo and depot locations where there is availability to take grain or beans / peas - in peak times , farmers will take their own further afield to get their harvest away and finally towards bringing in needed payment . Long lineups , 24/7 can become the norm but only in peak very rare bumper crop times .
    It is really important for the driver to be able to sleep in the trucks , whenever stopped in queue for as many hours rest as they can catch .

Awe- inspiring what must be planned here - by ADN .

Its not my problem or anyone’s here -
    *I decided that full transport plan- this is not today’s problem .
    Offtakes (high levels of demand) , approvals , after real feasibilities , huge regional consultations and at state level - got to be getting to production first .
    It will be interesting to see what is discussed at regional level , and how finally can work .
    At least these regions in SA , have proximity to coastal established ports ! & well organised rail system . Trucking is also very established . Eg. Ore from northern central regions is routinely trucked to port -to Adelaide I think ??
    But there are major highways established to accomodate the loads now for this .
    I think if this is to be determined. Road adjustments, very major upgrading and widening obvious , even the prudent buying up of parts of local farmlands to create more direct road routes & cut off 10-20kms here and there if is possible at all - will already be being foreseen.

Picture made me laugh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $33.38K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1823487 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1122200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.