ADN 7.14% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-22075

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    Can we chat offline or through twitter? I'd like to learn more. My twitter handle is in my description. If not, that is okay, I will hopefully begin some dialogue with you here. It's difficult to navigate through the trolls and the language barrier makes it hard to discern authenticity but I'm hoping we can try, no offence intended.

What degree of Halloysite do your Kaolin deposits in Poland have? Are you referring to the Intermark mine? My notes on it below.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3181/3181562-5277a14917d360b4713fb9683c3242b6.jpg
    Is this one of the mines closing down?

GW will produce a 15% halloysite in the kaolin mix so not quite pure halloysite market that you may be looking for unless of course the ceramics companies you refer to are happy with the other lack of deleterious elements.

Next question...

Why have the companies you refer to not made a move in attempting to secure supply. The company is looking at 110-125ktpa in year 1 which is not a lot of product. If there is urgency in securing supply then they are not showing it and there is no other halloysite deposits in world at any commercial extractable quantity coming online. I know there is plenty of kaolin but all competitors are lacking the halloysite component.

I am obviously disappointed that the company is taking this staged approach as I was much rather hoping they could produce 233ktpa off the bat with the full 500ktpa throughput raw material WPP but obviously this is not possible and it's hard to ascertain absolutely why. A big part would be marketing as is stated by the company.

Next question...

What resources do you have publicly that I can use to gauge market activity / transactions or information. I have my own but they are near exhausted and it's hard to find new information outside of AGM's / quarterlies from the major producers.

Last question...

Your company has financial resources to do what it takes to survive - in what way? As mentioned there is no chance they will get a share of the project unless it's as a cornerstone investor.. they would not need a BFS for this approach. What corporate activity occurs in the kaolin space?

Have many more but hoping to begin with this if we can start some genuine conversation that'd be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $7.766K 390.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1379299 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 238735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.