ADN 4.76% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

G'day saazatha , i think we have see the bottom now , the...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    G'day saazatha ,
    i think we have see the bottom now , the shorter and profiteers have given it one hell of shake
    trying to tip it , and if it hasn't happened by now, it wont , i just wish i had a lazy 68mil
    to take over the lot ??
    And , i'm not the only one thinking that ??

The best thing we can do now is adopted the age old attitude
    of , in for a penny in for a pound.

It might as well owe you a pound as a penny, dont let it slip away, simply BUY more.
    We are investors , so invest , stick with facts and ignore the proper gander and we
    will all come out the other end look'n good , its a once in a life time opportunity for most here.
    and a very rarely twice in a life time for some ????????
    50 years ago Poseidon WAAAX boomed from .75c august 1969 to $280-00 in Feb 1970

If you have a few hundred thousand shares that owe you say .14 c here is you chance to
    lower you average buy an other couple a hundred thousand now your average would be only
    .08c a couple of years ago many would have been in awe of you.
    Dont be bluffed out of it , you have done your D.D. you know what we have in the ground
    once the buy, Buy, BUY, starts again there will be know looking back on this one .
    back yourself in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regards all (H)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $9.607K 482.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1934501 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 150456 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.