ADN 9.52% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-43403

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hello ‘EndTimes’
    I don’t think you understand.
    Wado and I are invested in this company - we’ve paid money to own parts of Andromeda. He might be a buyer, I might be a seller and naturally enough we might enter into a discussion on the merits (or otherwise) of the company and any transaction that may occur.
    For some reason, however, some random guy has wandered up wearing a doomsday-prepper’s outfit and started yelling at us from the sidelines. ‘Your company’s rubbish!’ ‘How long can they keep the lights on!’ ‘When’s the CR!’
    He doesn’t own a damned thing - has zero stake - but there he is, day in, day out, yelling at us. Hundreds and hundreds of posts, presumably days and days of writing. Sometimes he’s inspired by his deranged, gaslighting mate (who had a dozen monikers) and does a bit of gaslighting of his own, falsely calling out ‘multinicks’.
    So when he protests innocence and asks someone like Wado to account for why he’s bought or what he thinks going forward, I think Wado is perfectly in his right to call him out as a fraud and a waster.
    Hope this helps.
    max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $33.38K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1823487 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1122200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.