ADN 10.5% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

General comments/chat, page-28000

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    The way I see it, there are likely as many reasons people sell/short as they do buy. It would be overly simplistic to assume that all shorters are holding/shorting further,etc, due to only one reason, or that they all think alike (basic social outgroup bias). While I know relatively little about mining and investing, human behavior is one thing I know well, and what I find is a major driver in investing behavior is sunk cost/pot commitment (there are many names for it). If you're not familiar with the concept, it refers to someone's singular focus on an outcome, even in the face of overwhelming factors against their decision. Its driven more by ego, and the desire to be right than it is by logic, so there's no point looking for logical drivers for their behaviour. Its the same, mindless fanaticism we see in cults, religion, as well as climate, Holocaust and covid deniers. You simply cannot reason with them so, naturally, I don't, and you can see that the well motivated responses to shorters in here probably did nothing to change shorting behavior, it may have even motivated more of it. Personally, I just focus on facts or reasonable expectations drawn from the facts, and we are all very fortunate to stand on the tall shoulders of others like wombat, etc, who have done much of the heavy lifting for us. There are so many variables affecting daily share fluctuations so perhaps let's stick with what we actually know rather than trying to read tea leaves, or worse, other people's minds. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $128.2K 7.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4315104 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3176605 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 11502616
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.