AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hindsight, page-227

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    What?

Charts are a recording of historical data, Chartists infer future trend using a 'model' of behavior based purely on historical trading data and analysis of that data. In the absence of fundamental data changes chartists can predict the future because people grossly behave predictably, and the bigger the crowd, the more predictable. I'd argue that they influence the crowd into behavior that they are 'predicting' by their trading patterns.

I personally would put more faith in truth, not the model. That is, the fundamentals of the company. AJX is a very transparent and communicative company so why rely on charts when you can clearly see where it is heading.

As much as I respect some of them for being able to consistently profit in the absence of any detailed knowledge of the companies they are trading in, no chartist can make any kind of medium to long term predictions and certainly not in a the context of a regular news feed updating the markets knowledge about the fundamentals especially when the kind of news feed is so game changing.

Tell you what, let me buy your shares for double your predicted value and help you get out while there's still time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899999 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 58997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.