MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

how do we know its sentry, page-5

1. 13,252 Posts.
    crisis mate we would all love to get news but when a company doesn't have any to release it would be hard. I am sure MHL would love to have JV signed and release it holders. But if you read the MOU release Medina are now paying for all costs associated with K- stan devolopment
    and will pay for siesmic crew this year under terms of MOU.
    So while it would be nice to finally sign it and boost SP
    in reality it is moving forward just not signed yet.

In the half yearly it states tenders are going out for Siesmic to be done this summer over there which is good and MHL as operators will be able to dissect and pick the best place to drill with the best possible outcome Oil ex is not cheap and not something a company will rush into.
    I admit its hard to sit here and play the fiddle while watching Rome burn but we all knew what the time line was for them to get it all on the road.

That it is all not formalized into a signed JV yet is not that big of a deal I admit it would be nice but wishing it to happen isn't going to make it happen any faster, While having a longer term outlook for me makes the sp bearable
    as I know once they start to get closer to drilling sp will reflect that. Also all it takes is for santos and cig to come up with a good well and MHL will leap forward. I know its hard to wait but imagine being Jon and taking taking phone calls everyday and investors asking the same questions about JV and under asx rules if the jv had gone belly up they would have to disclose it so hold on mate it maybe a rough ride but the pot of gold at the end will be worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.