RHK 0.00% 85.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Wannabenot, thanks for the response to my question and thanks...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Wannabenot, thanks for the response to my question and thanks for the welcome.

I was unable to locate the 2018 presentation on the ASX so can only presume this was either stated at the meeting and has not been officially published. Either way, the ASX are very strict to adhere to the use of resource/reserve estimates/exploration targets in presentations or other documents as there is simple JORC test that can be applied. They took RIO to task a few years ago for not meeting the JORC rules. Can't image they would hesitate in this instance.

Robust investment decisions can only be made on published global JORC estimate, in this case ~1.5Bt @ 52% Fe. Talk of 4.5Bt appears fanciful and inconsistent with the published information available.

Assuming the global resource is ~1.5Bt @ 52% Fe then ~170Mt of this estimate @ 60% Fe would not be surprising. Crush, screen and blend this material appears to be similar to higher grade products in the market as it falls halfway between the 58% and 62% indexes. Others have successfully trucked similar grades in the past.

Having said that, a trucking operation is not for me and I will remain on the sideline for now.

I do hope this works out for everybody and I will keep this on my watchlist for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.5¢ 8672 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.