FGR 1.69% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

Hi sleath, A succinct reply & the excuses by a few HC FGR S/H's...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi sleath,

A succinct reply & the excuses by a few HC FGR S/H's for regular failure that has baffled me.

Their holdings must be suffering like mine and yes; Now is as good a time as any with the FGR AGM approaching to discuss the manifold issues openly.

I imagine the FGR annual report will read well (and the impact of CV19 will affect many AGM's) That is for another thread.

Though what the market 'thinks' represents to me that FGR's credibility has severely wounded the SP.

And credibility is like trust, when lost it is almost impossible to reestablish.

Of note today is a significant date in the FGR calender.

08/08/2020 being the expiry of FGROC options for exercise at 0.20c.

To my amazement, they are even less in the money than 12 months ago. Where FGR's COB SP was approximately 23.5cps & FGROC exercisable @0.15c.

And just one last year is left to exercise at 0.25c before they are completely worthless.

Is someone going to make an excuse for that fact at present & then if proven?

That Management will not is all but guaranteed as "success is coming" & it may.

Though consider if the stars had aligned with great management & the 0.20c FGROC's were exercisable.

Then the last large CR & its dilutionary effects may well have been avoided.

The dilution from memory was 10% on the heads compounded by another 9% if the new options are also exercised (my figures may need adjusting being from memory).

That is some serious dilution that may well have been avoided. What accountability is offered.

None & most 'excuses' (CV19 being, of course, valid) hold little water atm imo given the success story of our West Australian friends holding up very well.

And in fact, we are 'gaining' from the horror of CV19 with PlanarTECH, and could we be much further ahead & of far more assistance with smart negotiations as their fundamental supplier of its graphene. Your guess is as good as mine.

Thus if the trust issue had not been breached, could such be a considerable factor within our significant FGR MC drop & stagnation?

I can only assume it is, given the lack of SP movement on some quite significant FGR announcements & sales agreements of late by the markets 'thinking'.

Now, unfortunately, I only trust the SP & it reflects terribly on the BoD in my opinion atm.

Cheers,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $18.57K 309.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150150 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 270667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 8300
Last updated 14.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.