AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Good morning @Freehold et al, Nice find re: Argonaut, albeit the...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Good morning @Freehold et al,

Nice find re: Argonaut, albeit the hard rock peers resources and reserves graph from their July 8 report (as illustrated in your post) is already out of date, as it shows AVZ at 60% ownership and Manono's old reserves at ~90mt.

So I've kindly updated it (see below) to show AVZ @75% [now that the required cash has been raised] & the recent reserves upgrade / marker of 131mt.

Lithium hard rock deposit peers - Argonaut with elphamale Manono July 2021 update 10082021.png

It's also worth noting that the black vertical markers (above) indicate the reserve tonnage only, and should not be confused with each project's contained Li20.

Thus, if one calculates each project's hard rock reserves in terms of contained Li20, then AVZ (due to its higher grade Li20 content versus every single one of its listed peers above excluding Greenbushes) ranks second on the list at 2.15mt, and only below Greenbushes at ~2.9mt Li20 (minus what has already been mined at GB since 2018).

Furthermore, those who have done their due diligence would know that AVZ's reported JORC resources and reserves to date are just the tip of the iceberg, and in all likelihood Manono's reserves will easily surpass Greenbushes i.e. once reserves at CDL have been defined and earmarked for a CDL only BFS (IMO).

AVZ JORC reserves and resources - tip of the iceberg.png

Exciting times ahead.

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha
    Last edited by elphamale: 11/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.