ADN 9.52% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Looks like some dual holders here for sure, I did not think you...

1. 6,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2233
    Looks like some dual holders here for sure, I did not think you could reply to people that are blocked or see their posts etc, thread is still looking like a bunch of school kids going tit for tat.
    for mine this stock is as good as dead with a lot of cash needing to be raised with no one in the slightest interested in financing, not even a shovel in the ground and almost out of cash, massive staff wage going to complete non productive people. I thought on the latest run up that at some stage I would see my 15c and out of here, but alas that looks like something my Grand Kids will need to sell out much further down the track, no hope of seeing that in my life time. 5 people required to run this non productive company but what have we 22 ? The other 17 must think they are in Heaven getting paid to have coffee at the local coffee shop in the morning and drinkies at the hotel after noon.
    Who would have thought after the Three Amigos left and Marshy dumped the company would be where it is today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $7.294K 365.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1238823 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 238735 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.