IBG 12.5% 0.5¢ ironbark zinc ltd

When will IBG wake up from its lethargy and when will the fair valuation take place?, page-7

1. 15,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3087
    Go and have a look at near term producers with Jorc, BFS completed and funding sorted instead of Greenfield explorers..It took ibg a good 10 yrs to drill and do its feasibility studies on Citronen and most projects takes at least 5 yrs of course they wont be valued much at the early years.

Comparing ibg to early explorers isnt the right way you are just devaluing your own investment by thinking and talking that way.

Way off the mark imo

Alot of projects even with a good jorc deposit, Bfs done but some reason cannot get funding, they would find it hard to be valued anywhere near the project npv that is true.

But with PPL now i just cannot see this not going into production, US Exim isnt handing out $1bil funding that often mate , the significance of this appears to elude you just because the sp isnt moving i think which can of course cause pessimism with the situation.

But on balance of everything i see so far i feel it is a matter of time before our sp begin to trend upwards. There is a good 5 months to play out here.
    Last edited by kevin103: 06/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.172M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $101 22.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 9588855 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 437121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.