ALK 1.53% 64.5¢ alkane resources limited

Perhaps it is a wise step ..which I have done again and for...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Perhaps it is a wise step ..which I have done again and for those who haven't seen it at all ..to take the time to watch the Crux interview conducted by Matt Gordon with Nic from about a month . Here's the link below :
    I really like Matt ..and some of his "desk "interviews go for around 40 minutes , and with cold hard comapny facts in front of him, he can be quite forthright in his questioning . As I see it , this was much more of a "curbsite" introductory interview .
    With due respect , I thought Nic presented the ALK "introduction "very well ..and without going thru it minute by minute /line by line ..the clear objective of being at the Conference , was to present/talk to attendees to make them aware "and watch what ALKANE we're doing '!
    Different perspectives ...depends on how you want to read the room , I guess !
    From about the 8 minute mark ..Nic responds to the question of what tools does he ( Nic ) have to do that , and ( basically) they are two fold
    1) Bringing the upscaled Tomingley production into operation ,so as to substantially improve the bottom line
    2) Boda /Kaiser --get the upscaled resource to a position , where the PEA is done ..and the alternatives can be assessed by ALK and its of a size and quality ( Tier1 ) where international Fund Managers ( or companies ) want to be a part of it .

It might have been appropriate for Nic to "squeeze in " , that there are a hell of a lot of targets we have that potentially can see both Tomingley and Boda expanding further once we get these two initial bases ( as above ) set ....had that question been posed , and it hindsight ,responded with it anyhow . But the "conservative "way , was to not gild the lily and just prove ALK can deliver on (1) and (2) first .
    As to the RED CLOUD interview --these are seriously wealthy and highly successful men over many years in the Mining Industry ...who have and are currently participating in evolving Mining Companies , in an evolving mining Industry .,,,as is ALK in starting its "next growth stage ".

Each of us can form their own views and take-aways ...but I expect ( and hope ) there is a FURTHER Crux interview say 4 months or so from now ..where there will be much more "hard evidence" for Matt and Nic to debate .As I have done on many paste occasions , we can become jaundiced when price movement is not responding , and its appropriate to question whether the right catylists are still there As I said in the earlier post today ..my opinion is that ALK has double downed positive in this calender year ! There are some things I would like to see change --but that's another story , not the operating nor operational fundamentals !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $389.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ $966.2K 1.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10774 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 53509 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
66.5¢ 67.0¢ 63.5¢ 334168
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.